Tuesday, January 23, 2018

"Sharp Teeth"





In this dread era of mass persecutions of fantasies dreams officially labeled troubled desires. Where millions live in fear of exposure of what they think of as forbidden wants. Yet wants near universal though taking so many different forms.




"If my though dreams could be seen.

                                              They'd put my head in a guillotine."



Some guy wrote this 60 or so years ago. He told a truth truer than I think even he knew. We live in a vast conundrum of free expression, and condemned dreams. No mater what yours is. Could you or anyone stand close dissection of any of your scattered wonderings, and needs.

Witness the unending conga line of far right republican homophobes being caught with their cocks out in men's toilets. They thinking that persecuting their secret desires would protect them. ...well for a time.

Till they get over confident, and started openly fucking teen call-boys in motels. #45 boasting of the adventures of his tiny stub much the same.
Most men, well most straight men of any flavor have rather stick figure dreary, and lame fantasies.
Usually involving torture, and rape.

Really that's the best you got?

Mostly yeah, and it's these weenies that torment me, and mine. My dreams are mostly of kindly gentle things people situations, and places. Always in technicolor with happy beginnings middles, and no end.

Others are more acceptable
These are my rages. My vengeance dreams that surface sometimes, and which I suppress.

My shrink back when I had one suggested I let one run it's course. I did. Think a Black Queer BL blood in the eye Army of Vengeance without a shred of mercy.

Geneva Convention?

"Never heard of it! ...No prisoners not one!"
"I'll shoot any comrade that shows pity! It is their Red Hour!"
"Burn the whole damned town!"
"Bolt the doors. The flame throwers to the Church!"

"Their screams are todays hymn!!" 


Yeah that lives in kindly old Uncle Syd.

That intertwined with bright wonders of happy endings loving kindness a universal given, and free tuition.
Meanwhile I live in a world run by bullies rapists, and murderers. That warps my dreamscape with blood.

I'm making do.

My desires, and wonderings continue.

...no matter the law or it's sharp teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment