Thursday, December 13, 2018

"Reductionism"


As for reading that particular umbilical to eternity. There may be problems. Comprehension above a certain complexity. I'm lately losing my way. It may be something or just moods, and diet.
'Been rummaging about in the writings of Ursula Le Guin. Smarty pants stuff that, and kept losing my way.

'
Tried less thoughtful realms. Easier, but felt I might need bread crumbs home even there. So I got a few children's books from the library. I imagined these roads to be less winding. ...so far so good.

We'll see.

On another matter. The notion of 'Stand Up Lecturers'. Stand up comics sometimes perform in the subways,...Chris Rock started this way. There still is I think the tradition of Speakers Corner out in the world. So I thought I might give that a try. A shave a haircut, and a bow tie should do it.

As you recall I once considered a one person witness for World Sanity. Not Peace I knew better. I gave up on it when it became clear madness ruled. Also being Black while lecturing would just get me shot by cops. I don't know if they shoot comedians.

Anyhow a shower shave a Kevlar vest, and a bow tie, and I might make some headway with the sweaty masses. 

Start with a joke. 
Something like, "...We cling to memories as if they define us. However what we do is who we really are." 

This had them rolling on the cold tiled floors at social services the other day. With that plow into Existential Reductionism in the context of a Rising Ocean.

What could go wrong?





No comments:

Post a Comment