Thursday, December 13, 2018

"You Can Go Home Again",...you just can't live there.


I wanted to see my family especially those now gone. You're not supposed to this. Not family,...mostly.
Last night I time portaled or shifted,...there's really no term for this yet. I appeared in the driveway of my Aunt Sybil's house.

August 12th 1972 4:38 pm.

I walked up the drive to the yard. There they were. My Mother my Aunt Agnes Uncle Owen, and Aunt Sybil. It took a moment, but they recognized me. Uncle said, "...looks like you've come a long way."  

"Yes,...46 years. It's almost Christmas 2018."

My Mom asked, "...Is everyone alright did you all do well did you have children?" 

"...Yes, and no."

Aunt Sybil said, "He can't tell us what going to happen." She smiled at me saying "I'm glad you remembered us."

I whispered,..."I've missed you so."

I went home for 3 minutes 16 seconds.
I took a photo with a period "Instamatic". 
I became a neon blue shimmer a flash then gone. 

They never confided to me my visit to them. Being of the Greatest Generation they had an instinctive feel for temporal protocols.

Home
I plugged the Dark Matter unit into my phone recharger.
Showered. There's a residue. I made soup read emails sat by the window a while then sleep.

Such an age of strange miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment