Friday, May 20, 2022


From my COVID Journals. May 20th, 2020

Day 64...I think.

I got up did more work on my digs.
That crack under my windowsill finally plastered.
That's the last of the spots that needed doing.
Next...
The painting. ...which I'm putting off till June.
This to give me something to do.
My bathroom part of my bedroom, and part of my kitchen.
Mind you they don't seriously need it.
However, fuck it I'm Queer.
I like my digs cute.
After that...
I guess I just sit waiting for the vaccine.
I do have bleach.
However, I use that to mop my bathroom floor.
There, and other Bio-Hazard areas.
I'm hoping #45 in one of his moments
will drink bleach oven cleaner paint thinner or prune juice.
This to show his rubes it's safe.
I like the nation would watch with interest.
Be back later.
I'm going for a walk, and to market.
Btw, and this is a real life true fact.
Just as I posted the above sentence I heard another ambulance.
This I guess for another victim.
Either sick or dead.
As I say Cuomo is full of bleep.
It is 'not' leveling off in NYC.
Maybe in the upstate hick Kluxer towns,
but sure as shit not here.
Wish me luck be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment