Monday, October 9, 2017

"...Punchline"



'Had another involved multi-phased dream,...why does the Eternal so bother people with these things. Trying to put coherence into it. I find when I just write it out as it happened no one get's it.
A punchline without a joke.

'Don't know how them Sufi mystics got by. I have that Brahms guy doing the Deutsches Requiem. ...good for my nerves...not as good as Medical Dope would be, but ya has to work with what ya have.

Working on writing up the dream. ...or trying.
Our dreams... are in infrared 3-D, but everyday life tends grey flat 2-D. Ya knows the drill....bring life to what you already know.
It's all scraps floating all over the damned place, and one keeps forgetting the good bits...yeah they float back, but leave again before ya can rightly record them.

...sorry be back when I sort it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment