Friday, December 30, 2022

"...laff"

 


As I just wrote to my radio pal Sharon..

Happy New Year! I'm sure all of our brightest dreams will come true. Just after pigs fly in formation over the Empire State Building. Tho' I spent my early New Year's Eve morning plastering in cleaning. The building settles so cracks I filled a year ago have gaped once more. It's like doing maintenance on da Brooklyn Bridge. Good honest work. Loves you guys. 

Be well be safe and laff as much as possible.

*Thanks to all that have been here for days years or decades. Some of you good comrades are here from day one. Through my many blogs. This as they changed were nuked for Queer stuff or just went gleefully nuts which is my job here. Bless you comrades and thanks for the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment