Thursday, December 29, 2022

"...the 70's"


My Life, and Bleeping Times …part 742.
I just saw another 'Health Nut' infomercial saying as to how your 60’s are the new 40’s. What a load of damp steamy bleep. Who the heck do they think they’re kidding. My 60’s were a fucking nightmare of damage and worn-out parts. However, my 70 is bleeping paradise.
You can’t remember bleep, and don’t care. People give you a seat wherever ya are. Relatives'n pals always calling to see if you’re still alive. I’m enjoying the hell out of my Golden Retirement Nightmare.
My problem is remembering what day it is and did I take them pills. What could go wrong? Also I think them Saucer guys have stopped abducting me. I’ve had a problem with them bastards since I was little. See above when da saucer folks left me on Mars by mistake. Anyway, I’m looking forward in my 80’s. This when da Hounds of Hell pour forth to lay waste the earth and raise taxes. That and 3-D Google, self-cleaning toilets, and talking toasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment