Tuesday, January 11, 2022

 "...An Emotional Outburst"



I posted the below mayhem because I had to. I read it in my archives saw how little we'd addressed any of it in a whole year...freaked out. Then reposted some of it. There was plenty more. 

Living with a whole country with 380 millions of folks that has gone evil barking at da moon nuts. A willful insane hatful superstitious deluded deranged the earth is flat alternative facts cancelling culture history don't exist angry selfish greedy vengeful mob crawling across g-d's microscope! ... Enough!!!

My reaction is emotional terrified hysteria. 

A 21st century Kristallnacht nightmare of Nazi Kluxer Brownshirts lynching everybody in sight. This with most looking the other way the way they did before. Would they really do that here...maybe. Certainly 30% totally would since they be doing the hanging.

Having Uncle Joe Biden and Ms. Harris as the only persons between me, and all that ain't reassuring. This calls for folks like Dr. Strange the Fantastic Fucking Four, and the Joker. That bunch would give us at least some kind of fighting chance.

This country is in a hell of a bleeping evil fix.

I quit from now on I'm an Inuit. Go ahead and burn down the United Fucking States. Knock ya selves out. Just leave me Bob da Bunny, and the wild deer the bleep alone.

The only hopeful thing in this whole toxic dumpster fire is the "I Quit!" culture. Folk refusing to crawl back to heartless jobs that never pay enough to live. If we luck out something may come of this as million refuse exploitation. Might cut down on the mass insanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment