Wednesday, January 5, 2022

 "...Bump!"

Bumpy ride continues. They've mentioned a new twist in this dance. "Flurona". An Omicron plus Flu luncheon treat. Seems I got a deluxe dish. Was recovering then this. Like Soupy Sales or the Marx Brothers getting hit with pies. I feel like crap. Let this be a lesson to you. Eat ya damned veggies. Curiouser and Curiouser. 

I'd go to the quarantine section of the beach. 

This to get some rays lemonade hot dogs, and views of happy folks. Except beach closed. Also, da City never opened that quarantine part. That and I'm too wasted to travel. 

It's 38f/3c rain-snow today.

Colder with regular snow tomorrow and rough seas. ...heck of a time.  So I'll stay home and watch bad movies. As it turns out they don't get better with re-watching. Loves ya be well be safe be kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment