Wednesday, January 5, 2022

"...life"



The awful Arithmetic. 50,467k perished in NY State. Plus 35,381k perished specifically in NYC. Add in over 2 Millions infected in the City. Another near three million in the State. This just one State. Given this it explains our take on things.

Put it this way.
The combined Pandemic deaths in New York State, and New York City is 85,848. …and counting. The A-Bombing of Nagasaki was approx. 35,000.

Do the math.

It’s as if NY State were hit with three WW2 A-Bombs.
When I looked this up, I was amazed. …stunned.

The deaths in Nagasaki were near exactly the same as New York City.

35,000 perished in each.

If I was overtly religious, I’d wonder about divine justice.
Being a western rationalist, I’m imagining Brownian motion.

Ultimately, our species work is to preserve life to honor life.

No comments:

Post a Comment