Wednesday, January 5, 2022

 "...symptoms"



As I was telling my friend Louise Berry. Symptoms feel strange. Nothing in my sensory data base like it. Still, I'm resting thinking wondering sleeping. They say even for those my age, and with my assorted co-morbidities there's no serious danger. Being Vaxed to bits mostly insures this. Been thinking of my mortality during this whole thing. Have been near death so many times in my life. Illness violence accidents. I walked into a shooting about a month ago. A deranged guy fired ten rounds into a crowd ...and missed all of us. The quality of Brooklyn maniacs is disgraceful these days. Literally just ducked a bullet...now COVID. Curiouser and curiouser. Otherwise, I'm fine. Loves ya. Look after yourselves. This will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment