Wednesday, January 5, 2022

 "...script"



I’m just sitting here…and sitting…and sitting. Sometimes I sleep and have dreams of sitting here. Anxiety nightmares depression. Are these part of the symptoms? What if back when I was seeing shrinks. I was seeing two. Long story. What if one of them fell asleep on me.

This while I’m spilling about the stupid traumatic horrors of my existence. What’s the etiquette for that? This sounds like a problem Thurber would have made a cartoon for in a 1928 New Yorker.
Still, what to do? Does one leave, and if you do should you pour pancake syrup over his head? Which you should always carry. Deduct his nap time? Perhaps also go to sleep as well then compare dreams?
And another thing.
What if I really was abducted with my aunt by them Saucer guys from her back yard in 1956. Then there’s all that Angel, and Demon stuff that went on when I was going to catholic school. That noise seemed pretty 3-D at the time. All these are my X-Files which Omicron has awakened.
Being so much closer to 100 than 20. I have tons of static in my head. The Pandemic era gave me loads of time to think about it. My film reviewer friend the late Paul Wunder always said, … “Everyone has at least one good script in them. One decent movie up their sleeves.”

Well, we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment