Tuesday, October 5, 2021



"Babs, and her 1951 Buick"

I got my time-portal unit from the kitchen,...I leave it in my phone charger. Them things only need a spark or two to get going. Dark Matter, and who knows what. I mean do you really know how your iPhone works?

I shifted, and shimmered into focus in front of an on coming '51 Buick. I snapped this image as I was still solidifying hence da fog. I'm not sure, but I think the car would have driven through me if it kept on coming.
That or my physical self would be a long string of atoms wrapped around a 1951 Buick in Dark Space,...forever. She stopped. Her name was or still is Babs. Serious 1950's nick-name. I had shifted to Jefferson Township Indiana June 4, 1:27pm 1953 CE.

She was very nice after I got out of the way of her 2 tons of steel. '...asked if I was with a passing circus. ...My Dead Head shirt. Small circus groups were common in the Midwest, and South in them days.

I sez "yes".

This settled the matter of a Colored person in a clown outfit wandering a country road. I said the neon shimmer was a magic trick. She asked if I could do another...she was a nice.
I said I could disappear.

I set the unit to return,...and did. She saw a bright rainbow shimmer a flash poof, and here I am back in 2021,...da land of the free. I imagine there's still tales of a roadside magic Negro in her family.


No comments:

Post a Comment