Wednesday, October 6, 2021



"In my heart I seem to be waiting for something."

Comments:

So many need you and your many talents! You should audition for some Broadway shows; volunteer in your community!

Justin Belshe
While you're busy waiting for it, it's happening all around you.

Daryl Romain
You are the patriarch, reach out. What you have, we can all use, self included. Don't you know you are loved?

Sidney Smith
I hadn't thought of that. I'm the oldest living male of my family's boomer generation. Patriarch. Imagine. Do I get a cool hat or a cape? Loves ya Daryl. Btw you're next in line. ❤ ...I'll send you the handbook on protocols.

Daryl Romain
You get the cape. Second in line gets the hat. I already have the handbook. It's blank inside. Love you too.

Sylvia Lewis
Sidney Smith Yes! You’re it! You are on the family throne now! Yes. Get your cape, suits, uniforms, hats! But then again, lucky you, our family has long been a matriarchy!💕😆



 

No comments:

Post a Comment