Tuesday, October 5, 2021



"Balls"

Well I got up I 12:40 am to make dinner.
My days are a bit off.
Never sure of when, and where I am,...sort'a.
"Veggie Balls". ...???!
I saw these figured what the hell. They might make the boiled paper I have to eat more interesting. Have no idea what these are. Likely harvested from the vast Veggie Ball plantations of Belize.
These right next to the French Fry groves, and the Diet Pepsi natural springs.

I always wanted to take a tour of the fast food plantations of Central America. Burgers, and fried chicken on the vine. Pastry bushes, and the beloved Root beer, and extra sugar Orange soda water falls.
Oddly all the native workers are in the trim, and quite fit. Like all serious Cigarette execs they never sample the product,...wise.

As for them Veggie Balls I tossed some into a lean chicken stew along with the usual mushrooms, and potatoes...I don't dare go farther than this. Well,....okay better than steamed mud. My usual diet. It's as advertised,...a ball of veggies.
...un-spiced. I think these things are illegal in 23 States.

What I want is a triple medium rare cheese burger large bleeping fries, and a huge Coke with crushed ice, and a large apple pie...hot. ...In my dreams.

Speaking of exit wounds. I've become expert at butt-hole sanitation. A vastly unexpected, and horrifying skill age presents you with.

Old bleeps should give talks at middle schools. This to tell the "I'm never getting old can't be killed, and will live forever" kiddies what's coming for them.
...real soon.
That, and stay the hell away from them Veggie Balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment