Thursday, February 8, 2018

"...tickle"


(I posted this late last summer. I had noted a shift in the season. A hint of change. I sense a change once more now in mid-winter. Cold, but with an omen of warmth coming.)

I wrote,...

Yesterday while I was out, and I noted it was cooler, and there was a subtle ripple in the waves of the seasons. You how in late winter you get a hint of spring. Yesterday I sensed felt the season once more thinking about changing. No serious changes yet that's more than a month off. However it's thinking about it.

The wind was warm, but it had a slight tickle of coolness about it. The nights have the same very subtle touch about them. Summer such as we've had one this year,...overcast most of it, and only two short heatwaves. Technically one of them was in the late spring.

Yes I know much of the rest of the country was roasted this season, but we were spared for once.

Anyway summer at least locally is looking at it's bags, and thinking about going. No idea what fall will bring, but it's clearly already booked passage, and is packing for the trip.

Back to school supply sales are a sure sign.

How the sun, and moon do chase each other through the seasons.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment