Tuesday, February 6, 2018

"...remember"



"Spirit Frequency"

For the past week I've been having surreal flash-back dreams of my decades in Broadcast. I'm seeing friends that are long passed. Places objects situations that were once so familiar.

My friend Eric Williams just passed this might be the catalyst.

He was a very good journalist broadcaster father friend. It was so very sudden. Out of the blue his passing. Just now I dreamed I was doing a show. Old friends some passed were in the studio.

Perhaps they're saying it was good what we did. It mattered after all. It's not important if anyone remembers us. What we did for folks at that time in that time is what matters...we helped. At least a little.


Rebecca Myles We created magic, beauty and truth, Sidney.

At the funeral people remembered Eric for conversations that deepened their understanding of social justice, making them better reporters and journalists, shaping their lives.That place was the home where it happened.

It shaped a family of misfits, outsiders and weirdos, and now we are all out in the world stirring it up in our small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment