Wednesday, February 7, 2018

"...Drama"


For Real Drama Queen post Op Delirium. #26.

We're never ready. 'But it comes so, and so. Sometimes I lay here, and feel as if I'm nearly drifting away. Recovery from multiple operations is a bit more interesting than I had imagined. ...when that "drifting" shows up I'm fine with it.

I had three major overdose events in my younger wilder daze. Died each time. Foolishly came back. So now I know what leaving feels like. At least the initial floor show.

So death has no terror for me.

None.

Other than I'll miss the next season of "Dr. Who", and the final, and complete implosion of the American Republic.

Btw this makes,...Germany the leader of the "Free World". What an amazing Irony.



Miguel Wilkins Easy on Mister/Uncle! Last summer I had a pretty bad arrythmia which knocked me sideways for a month or so - with me convinced that this was it, time was up... but I'm feeling much more positive now. You've been through a lot more than I did, so it will take a good while to find your even keel again. I realise *your* keel isn't a normal one, of course! haha
Manage
Like
Reply40wEdited
Sidney Smith "Steady as she goes... "
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
Reply40w
Kristophe Johansson Healing of the body is a very spiritual exercise, SS, as you are discovering. The process can be quite and eye-opener.




No comments:

Post a Comment